Troubleshooting / Failure diagnosis
- •A recorded movie will not sound.
Check the following methods to see if there is a problem with a camera.
- •Some models record a movie without sound as the specifications. Please check the specifications of your camera model.
- •[Only for models with speaker]: In case that a movie will not sound in a computer, test to playback a movie in a camera with turning the volume up.
If your camera model has a feature to record a movie with sound, the camera allows you to control a sound volume in playback.
- •You might place your hand over the microphone in movie recording. Check the position of the microphone of your camera.
- •Some models has the voice memo mode to record a sound, separately from the movie mode. If your camera has this voice memo mode, try recording a sound and playback the sound.
For the details on camera operations, please consult your Camera User Guide.
If the above steps will not help, there may be something wrong with your camera. Please check the documentation that came with your camera for a service contact. Or find a local contact from the following site.
Date created: September 19, 2007
Date modified: February 6, 2008
Product: All models
Operating system: --
Do you need other helps? Please click any link you want from the following.