Troubleshooting / Failure diagnosis
- •A captured image is out of focus. / It looks like blurred.
Try the following one by one.
- •Try setting the Auto Focus.
- •The lens or the AF window may become dirty. For cleaning, be sure to turn off the power and then wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- •Take a picture with focus lock, such as a case that the subject is not in center in the screen, and that it is hard to focus on the subject.
- •Check if the version of your camera's firmware is the latest. Firmware updates for some models are available from the download website.
If your model is listed, try again after a firmware update.
For the details on how to care a camera, or on camera operations, please consult your Camera User Guide.
If the above steps will not help, there may be something wrong with your camera. Please check the documentation that came with your camera for a service contact. Or find a local contact from the following site.
Date created: September 19, 2007
Date modified: --
Product: All models
Operating system: --
Do you need other helps? Please click any link you want from the following.