Troubleshooting / Failure diagnosis
- •Nothing appears in the LCD. / No menu appears.
- •Images does not appear in the LCD. / The LCD becomes black.
If your camera has the optical viewfinder, check the both  and  below. If your camera has no optical viewfinder, check the .
And for the GX200/GX100 model, see also the  below.
- 1.The power safe feature may activate. Check your camera setting.
- 2.The LCD may be set to the synchro-monitor mode. Check the display setting.
- 3.If an LCD viewfinder is attached, pressing the VF/LCD button will switch the display mode between the LCD viewfinder and the LCD monitor. Or an LCD viewfinder is not attached, pressing the VF/LCD button will switch the LCD between ON/OFF. Press the VF/LCD button to conform.
For the details on the camera operating, please consult your Camera User Guide.
If the above steps will not help, there may be something wrong with your camera. Please check the documentation that came with your camera for a service contact. Or find a local contact from the following site.
Date created: September 19, 2007
Date modified: October 9, 2008
Product: All models
Operating system: --
Do you need other helps? Please click any link you want from the following.