RICOH PX FAQs - By Product
[Question] What is the [Favorites] in the Premium Shot Selection ? / How to use [Favorites] in the Premium Shot Selection.
Pressing the PREMIUM button will show the Premium shot selection screen. You can assign a premium shot mode to the [Premium shot selection (favorites)] list. Up to 5 modes can be assigned to your list of favorites.
Premium shot selection (favorites) example : The 5 modes listed in this screen can be changed to your favorite premium shot modes.
- 1 Press the PREMIUM button in a shooting mode.
- 2 The [Premium shot selection (favorites)] screen will be displayed.
Press the [Exposure] button to switch the [all] for premium shot selection.
- 3 Use buttons to choose a mode for your favorite list.
- 4 Press button.
- 5 It returns to the favorites screen. Use buttons to choose a mode to replace . The example below selects the [Party] mode.
- 6 Pressing the MENU/OK button will replace the list from [Party] to [Toy Camera].
Date created: June 10, 2011
Date modified: --
Product: RICOH PX
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.