RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm : About [Level (Tilt) Calibration].
The GXR with RICOH LENS A16 24-85 mm has the [Level + Tilt] function.
[Level (Tilt) Calibration] option allows the camera remember the current tilt direction as standard.
Procedures of Level (Tilt) Calibration
- 1 Go to [Setup] menu > [Level (Tilt) Calibration].
- Details on the Setup menu and operations, see below.
- 2 Press the [-] button and choose [Calibration], then press the [Fn2] button.
- 3 Calibration Setting screen like below will be displayed. Move the camera at the disired tilt direction, and press the Shutter release button to execute.
- 4 " Processing ... " screen will be displayed, and the tilt direction where you registered in the step 3 will be saved in the camera as base position for the tilt direction.
- 5 If you want to reset the base position that you registered, follow the steps below.
- 6-1Choose the [Restore Default] in the step 2.
- 6-2 Choose [Yes] and press the [MENU/OK] button.
- 6-3 The camera restores the setting to default as follows.
See below for the details on the Level, Tilt indicator.
Date created: February 29, 2012
Date modified: --
Product: GXR (RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-F5.5)
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.