CX6 : What is the [Bleach Bypass] in the Creative Shooting mode ?
This mode is to take a picture that have increased contrast and reduced saturation.
Color can be set to be either warm or cold colors using the [Hue] option.
The Bleach Bypass mode is located in the Creative mode.
Bleach Bypass options
- 1[Hue] options : Choose from Normal, Warm, or Cool using the ADJ./OK button.
- 2[Contrast] options : Choose from MAX, -1, or -2 using the ADJ./OK button.
- 3[Vignetting] options : Choose from Off, Weak, or Strong using the ADJ./OK button.
[Plus Normal Shooting]
- •[Plus Normal Shooting] option is available. If it is set to [On], the camera will record two images by adding an image taken with normal shooting to an image take with miniaturize effect. The option is located; Mode dial > Menu button > Shooting Tab > Plus Normal Shooting.
- •In the screen above, choose [On], and press [ADJ./OK] button.
- •It will return to the shooting screen. After taking a picture, the confirmation screen that has both miniaturized image and a normal image will be displayed.
Related links :
For the available settings for Shooting menu / Setup menu in the Miniaturize mode, see the chart in the FAQ below.
Date created: November 16, 2011
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.