CX5 FAQs - By Product
[Question] Is an antiblur function available with the CX5 ?
The CX5 has the Image Sensor Shift stabilizer.
When camera shake is likely to occur, the camera shake warning symbol will appear.
The Antiblur function will work when the Camera Shake Correction is enabled in the Shooting menu. The default setting is [On]. See the FAQ below for the shooting menu operations.
In order to prevent camera shake, gently press the shutter release button. If the camera moves while pressing the shutter release, the captured image may become blurred.
The following cases could be examples that may cause camera shake.
- •When shooting in a dark place without flash
- •When using the zoom feature
- •When shooting using time exposure
When the camera shake warning symbol appears in the screen, it indicates that camera shake may occur. Try the following.
- •Enable the Camera Shake Correction option
- •Set the flash to [Auto] or [On]
- •Raise the ISO sensitivity
- •Use a self-timer option
- •The Camera Shake Correction feature is unavailable in the Movie mode, Continuous mode, Multi-target AF, or Time exposure. If you set Multi-target AF or Time exposure while the camera shake correction is enabled, the will turn . If you turn the mode dial to the Movie mode, or the Continuous mode, symbol will disappear.
- •The camera shake correction feature works in the [S-Auto] mode or in [Night Landscape Multi-shot] in the SCENE mode. But the option is not displayed in the Shooting menu and the setting cannot be changed.
- •The camera shake correction feature will not prevent movement of the shooting subject (caused by wind, etc.)
- •The result of the camera shake correction will vary depending on shooting conditions.
Date created: February 18, 2011
Date modified: --
Operating system: --
Category: Hardware specifications, Hardware operations
Do you need other information? Please click any link you want from the following.