Vision and Strategies
Global News / History
- Sep. 8 : Ricoh’s Ginza Electronic Billboard now Eco-Powered
- Aug. 25 : RICOH ECO BLOG has been updated
- Aug. 6 : Ricoh Global Eco Action page has been updated.
- Jul. 10 : Ricoh Billboard at Ginza 4-chome Crossing Now 100% Eco-Powered Electronic
- Jun. 24 : Ricoh selected as a “Bronze” class company for sustainability by RobecoSAM, an SRI research firm
At a Glance of Environmental Management
We would like to introduce animated images of the concept and activities of the Ricoh Group's environmental management system.
We would like to introduce the eco actions concurrently being pursued on World Environment Day by Ricoh Group companies around the world.
Conservation of Biodiversity
We would like to introduce the concept of biodiversity conservation by the Ricoh Group. Also, we would like to introduce Ricoh's Forest Ecosystem Conservation Projects worldwide.
Having fun while learning an environmental story for children
Useful Information and Tools
Based on "Ricoh Biodiversity Policy" estabilshed in March 2009, this was published for the Ricoh group employees and designed to carry it in their pockets.
For Supplier Companies
We express our vision behind our environmental management.
Download in PDF format