Vision and Strategies
Global News / History
- Jul. 10 : Ricoh Billboard at Ginza 4-chome Crossing Now 100% Eco-Powered Electronic
- Jun. 24 : Ricoh selected as a “Bronze” class company for sustainability by RobecoSAM, an SRI research firm
- Jun. 24 : Environmental data, Eco Balance, Evaluation of Contribution, Environmental Accounting and Environmental Action Plan have been renewed.
- Jun. 5 : 【Asia Pacific】Record number of organisations and individuals pledge to “Green the Red Dot, Join the Movement” on Eco Action Day
- Jun. 5 : Ricoh Eco Blog -Think and Act!- Starts
- May 29 : Ricoh Turns off Signage All Over the World on United Nations World Environment Day With the Exception of 100% Eco-Powered Billboards
At a Glance of Environmental Management
We would like to introduce animated images of the concept and activities of the Ricoh Group's environmental management system.
We would like to introduce the eco actions concurrently being pursued on World Environment Day by Ricoh Group companies around the world.
Conservation of Biodiversity
We would like to introduce the concept of biodiversity conservation by the Ricoh Group. Also, we would like to introduce Ricoh's Forest Ecosystem Conservation Projects worldwide.
Having fun while learning an environmental story for children
Useful Information and Tools
Based on "Ricoh Biodiversity Policy" estabilshed in March 2009, this was published for the Ricoh group employees and designed to carry it in their pockets.
For Supplier Companies
We express our vision behind our environmental management.
Download in PDF format