* A part of the above activities is linked to the preparatory survey conducted by Ricoh and Save the Children Japan for the educational service business for BOP in India (selected by JICA as a project for the Preparatory Survey for BOP Business Promotion.)
The program aims to build a mechanism for local communities to execute an action cycle to improve the quality of education.
Delhi, State of Andhra Pradesh, State of Bihar
*Activities will be consolidated to one location from October 2015
April 2014 to March 2017
Our activities aimed at improving school education by introducing a projector and digital learning materials will be conducted in the following five areas in cooperation with schools and local governmental agencies in the targeted areas.
- 1）Develop effective digital learning materials and teaching methods
- 2）Provide training on the developed materials and methods for teachers in response to local needs
- 3）Create systems that help each local government continue with the provision of teacher training
- 1）Increase understanding among children about the benefits of being involved in efforts to develop learning materials and improve school management.
- 2）Enable students to share learning experiences using digital materials and tools
Please click here for information on Ricoh’s projector lineup.