To grow as a respected enterprise, the Ricoh Group must fully discharge its corporate social responsibilities (CSR) from a consistent global perspective and throughout every aspect of its operations. To ensure this, the following principles are to be observed, with the proper social awareness and understanding, compliant with both the letter and the spirit of national laws and the rules of international conduct.
Integrity in Corporate Activities
Harmony with the Environment
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will develop and provide useful products and services, with high quality, reliability and ease of use, while maintaining security of information and giving proper consideration to the environment.
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will compete fairly, openly and freely, maintaining normal and healthy relationships with political institutions, government administration, citizens and organizations.
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will take responsibility for managing and safeguarding its own information and that of its customers.
Respect for People
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will take responsibility, as a citizen of the world, working voluntarily and actively to preserve the environment.
- Every company in the Ricoh Group, and all employees of each company, will seek to implement technological innovations that reflect environmental concerns and will participate in ongoing activities to preserve the environment.
Harmony with Society
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will, apart from corporate group activities, maintain a working environment that is safe and that makes it easier for its staff to perform their duties, respecting their richly individual characteristics and encouraging their autonomy and creativity.
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will respect the rights of all those connected with it, and will seek to create a cheerful working environment, free of discrimination.
- No company in the Ricoh Group will permit forced labor or child labor, and none will tolerate infringement of human rights.
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will, as a good corporate citizen, actively engage in activities that contribute to society.
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will respect the culture and customs of its country or region, and will operate so as to contribute to their development.
- Every company in the Ricoh Group will engage in the fullest possible communication with society, actively seeking to provide proper and unbiased disclosure of corporate information.
Ricoh Group Code of Conduct