Technologies that aim at energy, resource conservation, recycling, and pollution prevention, reducing environmental impact in each life-cycle stage of Ricoh products
- Ricoh's unique solar cell substantially improves the power generation capacity under a weak light source.
DH Fixing System reduces heat required for the fusing roller while improving the efficiency of heat transfer.
The toner achieved coexistence of Eco-friendliness (E) and Quality (Q).
An encoder integrated brushless DC motor and a device which controls its position, achieving savings in energy and resources.
Ricoh's product LCA system that designers and specialists can readily use.
Accurately predicting the number of machines recycled from the market
Visualizing the environmental impact to ascertain our CO2 reduction.
Ricoh's effort in applying environmentally-friendly biomass plastic as multifunction copier components.
New environmentally-friendly toner adopting biomass as a raw material for the primary element of toner.
- A few micron thick piezo thin film actuator using the ink-jet printing (IJP) method
- Crystallizing PZT film using laser irradiation, acquiring the displacement characteristics required for PZT.
- A printing process using laser diode allows rewriting to durable, outdoor proof media without contact.
Ricoh developed technology that makes possible the polymerization of polylactic acid (PLA) at low temperatures without the use of a metal catalyst.
A polishing technology which can be applied to workpieces such as optical glass and polycarbonate resins.
An environmentally-friendly technology to remove residue without using solvents or water.
- A lead-free piezoelectric film, which has electromechanical properties comparable to those of PZT, on a Si substrate.
An environment-friendly production line comprising multiple carts and powered by air cylinders
A compact toner filling machine that requires only 1/40 the installation space used by conventional machines.
A photoconductor production line that achieves a substantial reduction in air-conditioned clean room space
- Environment |
- Printing |
- Office Solutions |
- Devices |
- Fundamental Technologies |
- Industrial Solutions