June 3, 2010
Ricoh Company, Ltd., will hold its 110th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders as detailed below.
You can exercise your voting rights through your international securities custodian. If you wish to exercise those rights, please instruct the custodian (or management institution) to vote on your behalf by June 11, 2010.
Our institutional investors may use the Electronic Proxy Voting Platform operated by Investor Communications Japan (ICJ) in order to exercise their voting rights in connection with general meetings of shareholders.
American depository receipt holders will receive separate voting instructions from The Bank of New York Mellon.
Please check the attached proposal details and the fiscal year 2010 operating results report.
|The 110th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
||PDF download (482KB)
||Date and Time:
||Friday, June 25, 2010, from 10:00 a.m.
||Ricoh’s registered head office: 1-3-6 Nakamagome, Ohta-ku, Tokyo
• Items to be reported
- 1.The Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and the results of auditing consolidated financial statements by Accounting Auditors and the Board of Corporate Auditors for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010 (from April 1, 2009 to March 31, 2010)
- 2.The Non-Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010 (from April 1, 2009 to March 31, 2010)
• Items to be resolved
- Agenda 1:Appropriation of surplus
- Agenda 2:Election of eleven (11) Directors
- Agenda 3:Election of two (2) Corporate Auditors
- Agenda 4:Election of one (1) Substitute Corporate Auditor
- Agenda 5:Payment of bonuses to Directors
Treatment of voting rights
- (1)When voting rights were exercised both in writing and via the Internet, the vote arrived later shall be deemed effective. However, if votes arrive on the same day, the vote registered via the Internet shall be deemed effective.
- （2）When voting rights are exercised via the Internet more than once, the last vote shall be deemed effective.