||Date and Time:
||Wednesday, June 27, 2007, from 10:00 a.m.
||Ricoh’s registered head office: 1-3-6 Nakamagome, Ohta-ku, Tokyo
• Items to be reported
- 1.The Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements and the results of auditing consolidated financial statements by account auditors and the Board of Corporate Auditors for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2007 (from April 1, 2006 to March 31, 2007)
- 2.The Non-Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2007 (from April 1, 2006 to March 31, 2007)
• Items to be resolved
- Agenda 1:Appropriation of retained earnings
- Agenda 2:Election of one (1) Corporate Auditor
- Agenda 3:Election of one (1) substitute Corporate Auditor
- Agenda 4:Payment of retirement allowances for Directors and Corporate Auditors following the
abolishment of the retirement allowance system
- Agenda 5:Revision of remuneration for Directors
- Agenda 6:Payment of bonuses to Directors
Treatment of voting rights:
- (1)When voting rights were exercised both in writing and via the Internet, the vote arrived later shall be deemed effective. However, if votes arrive on the same day, the vote registered via the Internet shall be deemed effective.
- (2)When voting rights are exercised via the Internet more than once, the last vote shall be deemed effective.