• Items to be reported
- 1.The Business Report, Consolidated Balance Sheets and Consolidated Statements of Income as well as the results of auditing consolidated financial statements by account auditors and the Board of Corporate Auditors for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2006 (April 1, 2005 to March 31, 2006).
- 2.The Non-Consolidated Balance Sheets and Non-Consolidated Statements of Income for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2006, and the acquisition of treasury shares by resolution of the Board of Directors in accordance with the authorization provided in the Company's Articles of Incorporation.
• Items to be resolved
- Agenda 1:Approval of the proposed appropriation of retained earnings for the fiscal year
- Agenda 2:Partial amendment to the Articles of Incorporation
- Agenda 3:Election of eleven (11) directors
- Agenda 4:Election of one (1) corporate auditor
- Agenda 5:Election of one (1) substitute corporate auditor
- Agenda 6:Granting of retirement allowances to retiring directors and a corporate auditor